- 4 x 220 g chicken breasts
- ¼ cup diet marmalade
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 orange, zest, juice
- 1 cup reduced-salt chicken stock
- 1 bunch watercress, washed, trimmed
- 1 ruby grapefruit, peeled, segmented
- 100 g reduced-fat feta, crumbled
- ¼ cup flaked natural almonds, toasted
- ½ bunch tarragon, leaves picked
- 1 shallot, thinly sliced
In a bowl, combine chicken with marmalade, garlic and zest. Season to taste and mix well. Marinate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to moderate, 180 C. Transfer chicken to a small roasting pan and cover loosely with foil. Bake 10 mins. Uncover and bake a further 10 to 12 mins until cooked through. Remove chicken to plate, cover and keep warm.
Add juice and stock to roasting pan. Simmer on medium heat, 3 to 4 mins, until well reduced.
In a salad bowl, gently toss all remaining ingredients together.
Thickly slice chicken breasts. Serve on a bed of salad, drizzled with orange sauce.
Photo: Bauer/Brett Stevens