- 1 tbsp peanut oil
- 1 medium onion, sliced thinly
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely grated fresh ginger
- 1 small red chilli, chopped finely
- 1 bunch bai cai, quartered
- 1 bunch chai xin, chopped coarsely
- 2 bunches broccolini, trimmed, halved
- 227g can water chestnuts, drained, cut in half
- 2 cups roast pork, finely sliced
- ¼ cup hoisin sauce
- Steamed white rice, to serve
Heat the oil in a wok. Stir-fry the onion, garlic, ginger and chilli until the onion softens. Add the bai cai, chai xin and broccolini. Stir-fry until the vegetables are tender.
Add the chestnuts, pork and sauce. Stir fry until combined and heated through.
Serve the pork stir-fry and vegetables with steamed white rice.
Bauer/The Australian Women’s Weekly/Photo: Brett Stevens