- 250 g sweet potato, peel and slice into 2-cm chunks
- 100 g red capsicum, slice into thick strips
- 120 g zucchini, quarter lengthways
- 100 g red onion, slice into six wedges
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- ½ cup (100 g) couscous
- 1 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander
- 1 tsp grated orange rind
- 140 g Greek-style yoghurt
- ½ tsp harissa paste (buy at Jelita Cold Storage supermarket)
Preheat oven at 200 C. Line a baking dish with baking paper.
Combine vegetables in the baking dish. Drizzle with olive oil and ground coriander. Season with salt and black pepper, and toss to ensure vegetables are well-coated. Roast for 1 hour.
Meanwhile, put couscous in a small bowl and add 125 ml of boiling water. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside for 10 mins. Fluff the couscous with a fork to separate the grains and then stir through the fresh coriander and orange rind.
Combine yoghurt and harissa in a bowl; mix well.
Divide the couscous mixture between two warm serving plates. Top with roasted vegetables and spoon over the spiced yoghurt.
Photo: Bauer/John Paul Urizar