- 2 tbsps vegetable oil
- 16 green king prawns, peeled, deveined, tails on
- 125 g punnet baby corn, halved lengthways
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, sliced
- 150 g snow peas, trimmed, halved diagonally
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- ½ tsp sugar
- Baby coriander leaves, to serve
In a wok, heat half oil on high. Stirfry prawns 1 to 2 mins, until colour changes. Remove.
Heat remaining oil in wok. Stir-fry corn 1 min. Then add asparagus, snow peas and garlic, stir-frying 1 min until colour turns bright and texture is tender-crisp.
Return prawns to wok with combined sauces and sugar. Stir-fry 1 to 2 mins. Serve hot, sprinkled with coriander.
Photo: Bauer/Australian Women’s Weekly/Brett Stevens