This recipe is about making the most of what you have time and ingredients-wise. Throwing in frozen edamame, capsicum, celery and more together with your tuna slices, you would find that this rice bowl is competently economic and tasty while requiring very little time.
- ½ cup (50 g) frozen edamame
- 125 g microwave brown rice
- ½ small (150 g) green capsicum, chopped
- 1 trimmed celery stalk, sliced finely
- 1 green onion, trimmed and sliced finely
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Indian lime pickle, chopped
- 125 g tuna slices in oil, drained
- 1 lime wedge, to serve
Bring a small pan of water to the boil; cook the edamame for 1 min. Drain.
Heat rice according to packet instructions.
Transfer rice to a bowl and arrange the capsicum, celery, green onion, parsley leaves and edamame. Top with mayonnaise, lime pickle and tuna slices.
Serve with fresh lime wedge.