A great food processor goes a long way in the kitchen. From chopping vegetables, grinding meat, blending your own sauces, and even kneading pastry dough, these appliances make cooking a lot easier. The Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus is well-loved among many; so much so, that even chefs at bon appétit raved about its functionality. To see if you should add this kitchen appliance to your home, you can read this review – or watch our video review here:
How it works:
- The mini food processor has a three-cup lightweight plastic work bowl
- Its reversible stainless-steel blade easily chops and grinds both soft and hard foods
- Designed in Italy, the simple push-button control panel is sleek and easy to use
- Just plug it in, twist the plastic work bowl in to lock it in place, add the blade and lock the cap on before chopping or grinding
How does this compare to a blender?
Blenders are better suited for liquids, so if you’re thinking of creating smoothies or blending soups, you should stick to your blender as opposed to your food processor. Though its blade is versatile and sharp, the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor is best suited for chopping herbs, nuts, vegetables, or blending pesto spreads, nut butter, and even grinding meat. In a pinch, you can definitely use it to blitz your soups and smoothies but it won’t be as refined or smooth as its blender counterpart.
What can you use this for?
With the chop and grind option on the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor, you can roughly chop soft and hard foods, including but not limited to: vegetables, garlic, ginger, and nuts. You can easily grind meat in the machine to a smooth and springy blend that will make for bouncy meatballs or nuggets, and since it is dishwashing safe (and friendly), cleanup gets a little easier. Sauces like pesto, nut butter, and rempah, or ice cream welcome an added texture and you can easily whip them up with this food processor.
Real Life Review:
Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor
3 Must-Know Facts:
- The chop and grind option adds versatility to its function. Use it to dice your vegetables or easily make ice cream, meatballs, pesto, and even peanut butter.
- It’s compact and can easily be kept in a cupboard or drawer to keep your countertop clean.
- Perfect size if your household consists of one or two people.
The perfect size for two, if you’re looking for an easy and versatile food processor to make your everyday cooking more convenient then this is a good one to start with. This picks up where your blender leaves off and effortlessly chops and grinds soft and hard foods.
Available at $198, the Cuisinart Mini-Prep Plus Processor can be purchased at Lazada, Shopee, Amazon, and Tangs.
This product was carefully handpicked by our editors, and we may earn money from links on this post.