- You have more than three large collections of items that don’t serve any practical purpose.
- You have more than 10 unopened items or outfits with the tags still on for over a year now.
- Your dining table and study desk are piled with clutter.
- You often eat out because you can’t see your stove top, microwave or kitchen table.
- You often save things – old clothes, bubble wrap, boxes, even broken appliances – and think these “may come in handy someday”.
- It takes you more than a day to clean up your house when you’re expecting visitors.
- The door to your house and doors to the bedrooms are blocked from opening.
- You and your children are embarrassed to have guests over.
- Your friends prefer to meet outside instead of over at your house.
- You often trip over things when walking through commonly used rooms at home.
Text: Bauer Syndication / Additional reporting: Sylvia Ong
Stop Your Mother-In-Law’s Hoarding Habit Now!
4 Easy Steps To Get Rid Of Bad Smells In A Bedroom
5-Min Fixes For A More Pleasant Bathroom