This Asian stir-fried salad is drizzled with oyster sauce and has a delicious crunch that is perfect to accompany rice or noodle dishes.
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, sliced
- 2 long red chillies, sliced
- 1 bunch broccolini, trimmed, chopped
- 1 bunch cai xin, washed, trimmed, cut into 3-cm lengths
- 10 oyster mushrooms, sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- Toasted sesame seeds, to serve
In a wok or large frying pan, heat oil on high. Stir-fry garlic and chilli 1 min. Add vegetables. Stir-fry 2 mins.
Toss sauces through. Stir-fry 30 secs. Serve sprinkled with sesame seeds.
Chef’s Tip: Accompany this dish with the Best Asian Fried Rice
Text & Photo: John Paul Urizar/BauerSyndication.com.au