- 200 g butter, softened
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (160 g) icing sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ cup (65 g) dried cranberries
- ½ cup (40 g) shredded coconut
- 1¾ cup (260 g) plain flour
- ½ tsps bicarbonate of soda
Preheat oven to 180 C (160 C fan-forced). Grease oven trays and line with baking paper.
Beat butter, extract, sifted icing sugar and egg in a small bowl with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Transfer to a medium bowl and stir in cranberries and coconut. In two batches, stir in sifted flour and soda.
Roll level tablespoons of dough into balls; place on trays 3 cm apart.
Bake biscuits about 15 mins. Cool biscuits on trays.