These tombstones come with chocolatey “dirt” and jelly worms.
- 200 g dark chocolate, melted
- 1½ cups thickened cream, whipped
- 3 egg whites
- 2 tbsps brown sugar
- 2/3 cup thickened cream, whipped
- Few drops green food colouring
- 6 dark chocolate Tim Tams, crushed
- 6 each jelly worms, toy insects, arrowroot biscuits
- Black writing icing
Place chocolate in a large bowl and carefully fold through cream.
In a clean bowl, beat egg whites until soft peaks form. Gradually add sugar, beating until thick and glossy. Fold into chocolate mixture. Spoon into 6 serving dishes. Chill 1 hour until set.
Tint cream green with food colouring, spoon over mousse. Decorate with Tim Tams as “dirt”, worms and toy insects.
Write messages on biscuits and stick into the mousse to form headstones. Keep chilled.
Photo: Rob Shaw/bauersyndication.com.au