Whether it’s for breakfast, a midday pick-me-up, or a post-workout treat, this superfood smoothie will make the best option for an energy fuelling, thirst quenching drink. Loaded with vitamins and calcium, it’s also immensely nourishing for the body while delicious.
- 1 cup (140 g) mixed fresh or frozen berries
- 1 cup (125 g) vanilla yoghurt
- ½ cup (15 g) lightly packed kale or baby spinach
- 2 tsps chia seeds
- 1 small knob ginger, peeled
- 4 sprigs fresh mint + extra to garnish
- ½ cup (125 ml) apple or orange juice
- 2 tsps honey, or to taste
- Ice (optional)
Blend all ingredients in a food processor or blender.