You say scallop, we say cake. Each to their own, as they say. Whatever you call these little beauties, make sure you make plenty of these tuna potato cakes because they won’t last long.
- 750 g large floury potatoes, peeled
- 185 g can tuna in olive oil, drained, flaked
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1/3 cup vegetable or olive oil
- 200 g greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- mixed salad and lemon wedges, to serve
You could add a finely chopped fresh long red chilli to yoghurt for a little heat, if preferred.