- 1 piece 3 cm fresh ginger, finely sliced
- 6 cup water
- ¼ cup white miso paste
- 220 g packet udon noodles
- 1 baby bok choy, trimmed, chopped
- 100 g oyster (or shiitake) mushrooms
- 1 tbsp mirin
- 300 g packet firm tofu, cubed
- Green onion, sliced, to serve
Place ginger in a large saucepan with water and miso paste. Bring to the boil on high.
Reduce heat to low and simmer for 4-5 mins. Stir in udon noodles, baby bok choy, mushrooms and mirin.
Cook for 4-5 mins until noodles are separated. Add tofu, stirring gently. Cook for 1 min. Serve topped with sliced green onion.