Love kimchi? Them you’ll enjoy this Asian sandwich that features brioche rolls in place of bread, and includes sliced roast pork, Japanese cucumbers and kimchi, of course!
- 4 brioche rolls, split
- 1 Japanese cucumber, cut into ribbons
- ½ cup kimchi, plus ½ cup extra, to serve
- 4 red radishes, thinly sliced
- 100 g paneer cheese, thinly sliced
- 150 g sliced roast pork
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
Preheat a sandwich press. For each toastie, top a brioche base with a quarter each of the cucumber, kimchi, radish, cheese, pork, onion and coriander. Spread brioche top with mayonnaise. Repeat to make 4 in total.
Cook in sandwich press, in batches, for 3 mins or until heated and toasted. Serve with extra kimchi.
Photos: Rob Shaw/BauerSyndication.com.au