- 500 g chicken thigh, cubed
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp ginger
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- Knife Rice Bran Oil, for deep-frying
- ½ cup cornflour
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 270 g packet of soba noodles, cooked
- 1 carrot, peeled, julienned
- 1 cucumber, seeded, julienned
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tbsps toasted sesame seeds
In a bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and sugar to marinade. Mix well and chill for one hour.
In a large saucepan, heat Knife Rice Bran Oil to 180°C on high.
Drain marinated chicken and dust in cornflour. Deep-fry in two batches for 2 to 3 mins each until golden and cooked thoroughly. Drain.
In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise and miso paste together. Toss noodles, carrot, cucumber, green onion and sesame seeds thoroughly. Top with chicken to serve.