Foods don’t always require complicated recipes to be good. Add more flavour to your instant noodles with just a sprinkle of basic ingredients you probably already have in your fridge.
- 1.5 litres (6 cups) boiling water
- 2 large salt-reduced chicken stock cubes
- 400 g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 85 g packet chicken flavoured 2-min noodles, broken
- 300 g can corn kernels, drained
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 bunch coarsely chopped baby bok choy
Combine the water and crumbled stock cubes in a large heavy-based saucepan over high heat. Bring to a boil.
Add chicken, noodles and flavour sachets. Reduce heat; simmer for 5 mins or until chicken is almost cooked.
Add the corn, soy sauce and bok choy; simmer for 4 mins or until bok choy wilts.