Chicken pasta is a quick, easy and tasty meal that all the family will enjoy and can easily be packed into a school lunch box.
- 4 cups cooked penne pasta
- 150 g crumbled fetta cheese
- 150 g chopped char-grilled red capsicum (bell pepper)
- 3 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup roasted chopped walnuts
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup italian dressing
Combine 4 cups cooked penne pasta with 150g (4½ ounces) crumbled fetta cheese, 150g (4½ ounces) chopped char-grilled red capsicum (bell pepper), 3 cups chopped cooked chicken, ¹/³ cup roasted chopped walnuts, 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves and ½ cup italian dressing in large bowl. Season to taste.