Here’s a tasty corned beef and horseradish mayo remoulade baguette that is is super quick to put together for an upcoming picnic or quick lunch!
- 4 stalks celery, julienned
- 1 red apple, cored, julienned
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- 1 baguette split horizontally
- 300 g corned beef, shaved
- 4 slices Swiss cheese, halved
- 2 tbsps egg mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps horseradish cream
- 2 tbsps sour cream
In a medium bowl, combine celery, apple and parsley.
HORSERADISH MAYO: In a small bowl, combine all ingredients. Season to taste. Reserve ¼ cup. Mix remaining mayo through celery mixture.
Spread bottom half of baguette with reserved mayo. Top evenly with corned beef, cheese and celery mixture. Sandwich together and cut into quarters to serve.
Photo: Rob Shaw/Bauer