- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tsps mild curry powder
- 2 tsps fresh ginger, grated
- ½ tsp ground turmeric
- 270 ml can coconut milk
- 1 head broccoli, cut into florets
- 200 g green beans, trimmed
- ¼ cup coriander, chopped
- 250 g firm white-fleshed fish, cut into 3 cm-thick pieces
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- Steamed basmati rice, lemon wedges, to serve
In a large frying pan, heat oil on medium. Saute onion 4 to 5 mins until tender. Add curry powder, ginger and turmeric. Cook, stirring, 30 secs to fragrant.
Add coconut milk and bring to the boil. Stir in broccoli and beans.
Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 4 to 5 mins until vegetables are just tender. Stir half coriander through and place fish on top.
Cook, covered, 6 to 7 mins, until fish flakes easily. Scatter with tomato.
Serve fish and vegetables with rice. Sprinkle with remaining coriander and accompany with rice and lemon wedges.