- ½ cup organic rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened apple juice
- 1 small red apple
- 2 tbsps Greek-style yoghurt
- ¼ cup mixed fresh berries
- 1 tbsp raw nuts (almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- 1 tbsp mixed seeds (sesame, sunflower, linseed)
- 1 tsp pure maple syrup or honey
Mix oats and juice together in a cereal bowl. Chill for at least 1 hour or overnight until all the juice has been absorbed.
Grate apple and add to oat mixture with yoghurt. Mix well. Top with berries, nuts and seeds. Drizzle with maple syrup or honey to serve.
Photo: Bauer/Rob Shaw