This great pasta salad is brilliant as a lunch for work or school, but you can also serve it as a side dish to grilled or barbecued meats.
- 250 g small pasta
- 2/3 cup (200 g) mayonnaise
- 2 tsp wholegrain mustard
- 300 g can butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 100 g roasted capsicum, drained, chopped
- 250 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 g leg ham, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup (55 g) chopped baby green beans
- 1/3 cup (25 g) parmesan cheese flakes
- salt and freshly ground pepper
Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water until just tender; drain. Rinse pasta under cold water, then drain well. Transfer pasta to a large bowl and cool.
Add combined mayonnaise and mustard to pasta in bowl.
Stir in butter beans, capsicum, tomato, ham, beans and parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.