Always a classic favourite, this pizza can be enjoyed as a snack, a weeknight dinner, lunch for the kids or served up at your next party.
- 1/2 jar tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1 prebaked thin pizza crust (12-inch)
- 1/4 cup red peppers, diced
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup sliced pepperoni
- Oregano leaves, to garnish
Combine tomato sauce, Parmesan cheese and oregano in a small bowl; spread tomato sauce evenly over pizza crust.
Add diced peppers, sprinkle pizza with mozzarella cheese and top with pepperoni.
Place on an ungreased Corningware Retroflam pan. Bake covered for 12 to 15 mins, until edges of crust are browned lightly and cheese melts.
Top with some oregano leaves and serve immediately.