This delicious prosciutto, mozzarella and rocket pizza is ideal for sharing!
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 30 g butter, chop
- ½ cup fresh milk
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup bottled tomato pasta sauce (use your favourite)
- 1 cup Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese
- 6 slices prosciutto (use bacon if unavailable)
- 80 g rocket leaves Olive oil, basil leaves, to serve
Preheat oven at 200 C. Lightly grease a rectangular baking tray.
Sift flour into a large bowl. Add butter, rub in lightly using fingertips.
Make a well in the centre of the flour mixture. Pour in combined milk and water all at once. Using a butter knife, mix quickly to a soft, sticky dough. Do not over-mix.
Turn onto a lightly-floured surface. Knead lightly. Press or roll out until large enough to cover the baking tray. Spread evenly with tomato pasta sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese. Top with prosciutto. Bake for 15 to 20 mins, until cheese is golden and base is crisp. Top with rocket and basil leaves and drizzle with olive oil.
Bauer/Woman’s Day/ Photo: Rob Shaw
Text: Rachel Shabshay