Make this lovely roast vegetable frittata when you have too many leftover vegetables in the fridge!
- 400g pumpkin, peeled and cut into 2 cm cubes
- 300g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red capsicum, cut into 2 cm pieces
- 1 zucchini, cut into 2 cm thick slices
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 eggs
- 125 g PHILADELPHIA Spreadable Cream Cheese, softened
- 150 ml cream
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsps chopped chives
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Green salad, to serve
Toss the pumpkin, baby potatoes, capsicum and zucchini together with the oil. Place on a paper lined baking tray and bake in a hot oven 200°C for 25-30 mins or until just cooked. Cool slightly.
Arrange the vegetables in a greased 26 cm ceramic quiche dish. Whisk together the Philadelphia Spreadable Cream Cheese, cream, eggs and seasonings until smooth. Pour the mixture over the vegetables.
Bake the dish for 10 -15 mins in a moderate 180°C oven, until almost cooked through. Then sprinkle with cheese and place under a hot grill for 5 mins until puffy and golden.
Slice the frittata and place on serving plates with green salad. Serve immediately.
Photo: Bauer/Women’s Day/Brett Stevens