Filled with tomatoes, potatoes, eggs and green beans, the salmon takes centrestage in this tray-bake. Nicoise dressing adds a salty, briny and appetising flavor to this roast.
- 500 g kipfler potatoes, halved lengthways
- 1 medium bulb garlic, halved crossways
- ¼ cup (60 ml) extra virgin olive oil
- 200 g green beans, trimmed
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 200 g cherry truss tomatoes
- ½ cup (80 g) kalamata olives
- 4 x 150 g salmon fillets, skin on, pin-boned, skin scored
- salsa verde, to serve
Preheat oven to 200 C. Line a large roasting pan with baking paper.
Place potato and garlic in lined pan; drizzle with 1 tablespoon of the oil and season. Roast for 20 mins.
Meanwhile, cook beans in a saucepan of boiling water for 2 mins; remove using a slotted spoon and refresh under cold water. Reserve until required.
Add tomatoes and olives to roasting pan; drizzle with remaining oil. Stir to mix well; roast for 10 mins.
Push tomato mixture to one side of pan; add seasoned salmon to other side, skin-side down, making sure salmon sits directly on pan. Roast salmon for 2 mins; turn and roast for a further 2 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
Add green beans and eggs to pan; season to taste. Drizzle with salsa verde. Serve with remaining salsa verde to the side.