With the fusion of authentic Indian flavours such as mango chutney and curry powder, relish in this spicy crab and mango salad with a fluffy, warm naan.
- 1 small bunch watercress, trimmed
- 1 Japanese cucumber, peeled into ribbons
- 1 mango, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 1 avocado, seeded, peeled, sliced
- 170 g packet or can blue swimmer crab meat, drained
- 280 g packet naan, toasted, torn
- 280 g jar artichokes, drained, halved (optional)
- ½ cup mango chutney
- ¼ cup white balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp cup curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
On a platter, combine watercress, artichokes (if using), cucumber, mango and avocado. Scatter crab meat over.
To prepare dressing, whisk all ingredients together in a jug. Season.
Drizzle half dressing over salad. Serve with naan and remaining dressing.
Photo: Rob Shaw/bauersyndication.com.au