Putting together this easy Thai-style duck breast salad literally takes minutes and is a lovely way to use up that leftover duck meat.
- 4 100 g baby corn
- 1/3 cup sweet chilli sauce
- 3 tsps fish sauce
- 2 tbsps lime juice
- 2 tsps peanut oil
- 1 cup bak choy, sliced
- 1 bunch Chinese cabbage
- 1½ cups coriander leaves
- 1½ cups mint leaves
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, seeded, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, thinly sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 barbecued duck breast, thinly sliced, buy from your favourite roast duck stall
- 2 tbsps sesame seeds, toasted
In a saucepan of boiling water, cook corn 2 to 3 mins. Drain, cool and quarter lengthways.
In a jug, combine sauces, lime juice and peanut oil. Set aside.
In a large bowl, mix corn, bak choy, cabbage, coriander, mint, cucumber, capsicum and onion together. Toss well and arrange on a serving platter.
Arrange sliced duck over salad. Sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve with dressing on the side.