For a spicier pizza topping, this tomato, salami and mozzarella pizza is delicious!
- 1 ready-made pizza base (25 cm)
- ¼ cup bottled pizza sauce with garlic, onions and herbs (use your favourite)
- 90 g spicy salami, slice (use plain salami, if unavailable)
- 2 large tomatoes, slice
- 200 g Perfect Italiano Mozzarella Grated Cheese (or use block mozzarella cheese, if you like)
- 30 g baby rocket leaves (buy from the supermarket)
Preheat oven at 200 C. Lightly grease a 30 cm pizza or oven tray. Spread the round pizza base with pizza sauce and place on the greased oven tray.
Top pizza base with salami, tomato slices and mozzarella cheese.
Bake in the oven for 15 mins or until base is crisp and toppings look golden. Top with rocket leaves to serve.
Photo: Bauer/Phillip Castleton