Making this dish in the slow cooker is an underrated strategy to bring out the fragrance of its spices. With deeply marinated chicken, we don’t foresee ourselves eating this one-pot with anything more than rice or naan – although it would be an absolute feast if you want to!
- 1 kg skinless chicken thigh cutlets
- 800 g canned diced tomatoes
- 2 brown onions (400 g), sliced thinly
- ⅔ cup (200 g) tikka masala paste
- ¼ cup (60 ml) pouring cream
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh coriander leaves
TIP Serve this delicious curry with some fragrant jasmine rice or tender naan bread.