Along with it, she made a sweet and refreshing salad on the side. And that gives you a tasty and healthy meal for lunch or dinner.
- 1 salmon fillet, deboned and skin removed
- 1 tbsp Manuka honey
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 handful alfalfa sprouts
- 5 g pine nuts
- 1 tsp wholegrain Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 handful baby spinach
- 2 peaches, skinned, seeded and cut into chunks
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
Preheat the oven to 175 C. Mix mustard and honey together, and put aside ½ tablespoon worth. Add apple cider vinegar to the honey mustard glaze.
Brush the salmon with the mixture and cook for 5-7 mins or until golden and cooked through.
In a bowl, add peaches, baby spinach, alfalfa sprouts, pine nuts and olive oil. Toss the dressing with salad.
Place the salad onto a plate, top with fish and season with black pepper.