You only need a dash of fish sauce, chopped chillies and a squeeze of lime to make this light and spicy spaghettini with crab meat for the perfect lunch.
- 400 g spaghettini
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) olive oil
- 200 g packet fresh or canned crabmeat
- 6 green onions (shallots), sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 small red chillies, chopped
- 1 cup (120 g) peas
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water according to packet directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan. Sauté crabmeat, green onions, garlic and chilli for 2 minutes. Stir through peas, combined juice and fish sauce, and simmer for 2 minutes.
Toss crab mixture through hot pasta with coriander leaves and serve.